Training is every Tuesday and Thursday at Peninsula Reserve, Frank Street, Frankston.
5pm – Juniors (U6 – U16)
6:30pm – Seniors
Please note: Due to COVID-19 training has been modified, please refer to our Facebook page for updated information.
What to bring:
* Bring a water bottle – stay hydrated.
* Wear appropriate clothing – no school uniforms, shorts with pockets, or Demin are to be
worn at training.
* Boots are the preferred footwear, however sports shoes are fine. School shoes, sandals
and canvas style shoes are not suitable.
* Headgear (juniors)
* Apply sunscreen if its hot & sunny
Bad Weather on Training Days: If the weather is extreme or the grounds are too wet coaches
may decide to call off training. Please note that your Team manager or Coach will notify you of
this on the day.
When you register to a team your contact details are passed onto the team manager. The main ways of communicating information throughout the season are:
* Team Facebook Group, Frankston Raiders Facebook page & Text Messages