Training information will provided on commencement of pre season training.
Pre season for Senior Men – Tuesdays & Thursdays 7pm at Havana Reserve, Havana Cres, Frankston
Pre season for U13 – U17s – Thursday 6pm at Havana Reserve, Havana Cres, Frankston
Pre season for U6 – U12’s – Thursday 5pm at Havana Reserve, Havana Cres, Frankston
Please refer to our facebook page & team pages for any training updates.
What to bring:
* Bring a water bottle – stay hydrated (Due to COVID there are no shared water bottles)
* Wear appropriate clothing – no school uniforms, shorts with pockets, or Demin are to be
worn at training.
* Boots are the preferred footwear, however sports shoes are fine. School shoes, sandals
and canvas style shoes are not suitable.
* Headgear (juniors)
* Apply sunscreen if its hot & sunny
Bad Weather on Training Days: If the weather is extreme or the grounds are too wet coaches
may decide to call off training. Please note that your Team manager or Coach will notify you of this on the day.
When you register to a team your contact details are passed onto the team manager. The main ways of communicating information throughout the season are:
* Team Facebook Group, Frankston Raiders Facebook page & Text Messages