67R Frank St, Frank St Reserve Frankston
**2023 Saturday Games begin Middle of April for Seniors & End of April for all other Grades – ALL players must have registered with the NRL for insurance purposes and fully paid club fees to be able to take to the field and obtain game socks & shorts**
TRAINING TIMES, DAYS & VENUE MAY CHANGE – PLEASE REFER TO OUR MAIN FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM PAGES FOR UPDATES
Preseason – Currently held at Havana Cres, Frankston
-U13 to Seniors every Tuesday & Thursday beginning 31st January 6:30pm – 7:30pm
-U6s to U12s Training every Thursday beginning 2nd February 5:30pm – 6:30pm
What to bring:
* Bring a water bottle – stay hydrated (Due to COVID there are no shared water bottles)
* Wear appropriate clothing – no school uniforms, shorts with pockets, or Denim are to be worn at training.
* Boots are the preferred footwear, however sports shoes are fine. School shoes, sandals and canvas style shoes are not suitable.
*Mouthguard’s are compulsory once one on one tackles commence
* Headgear (juniors) Optional (seniors)
* Apply sunscreen if its hot & sunny
Bad Weather on Training Days: If the weather is extreme or the grounds are too wet coaches may decide to call off training. Please note that your Team manager or Coach will notify you of this on the day, or refer to our social media pages.
When you register to a team your contact details are passed onto the team manager. The main ways of communicating information throughout the season are:
* Team Facebook Private Group, Frankston Raiders Main Facebook page, Group Messenger, SMS
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.