Frankston City Council Miscellaneous Grant Funding
Inclusion Support Grants (75% off club fees or up to $200)
Funding supports the inclusion of school aged Frankston residents up to the age of 18 years in disadvantaged circumstances to participate in a sport by paying their fees directly to the Frankston municipality sports club i.e. Frankston Raiders Rugby League Club.
Applicants apply to Council and if successful, applicants must register with the Frankston Raiders within 8 weeks. Grants are paid directly to the club on receipt of invoice. Applicants must hold a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card. Assistance can be provided for more than one family member per financial year.
* Be a Frankston municipality resident; be school aged up to 18 years; and hold a Health Care or Pension concession card
* Be applying to a sporting club that is not-for-profit, and based in Frankston
municipality; (the Committee has discretion to consider applications for other
* Agree that Council will pay fees directly to the sporting club (on receipt of
* Once approved, join their nominated club within 8 weeks from the date of
* Assistance can be provided for more than one family member per financial
* Compulsory uniform and equipment may be considered as part of the
application on a case by case basis and in discussion with the sporting club
Applications will only be accepted online: http://www.frankston.vic.gov.au/Our_Community/Community_Grants/Miscella neous_Grants
If you require further information, please contact the Program Integration Officer on 9768 1636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org